Sign in to follow this  

Texas track vid...

that track looks awesome. I woundered what real dirt looked like, if it was up to FL they call 'em sandbikes.

I think there are bmx tracks down here that are rougher than that place.

Dave,

"Thought I would post it in here to give DonO something to bitch about"

You obviously have been working way to many "mid's" because your mind is getting screwy "again" (when have I complained?). I merely state facts and one fact is that track looks sweet and I was surprised to see trees on the the track (one spot some kid came close to a tree making a right turn).

Soil looked primo and the track looked fairly groomed.

Don

btw, it must really pain you to have to be in FL again, huh????

looks like a nice facility, incredible dirt without a doubt. My brother lives in Plano now, I need to make a trip.

looks like a nice facility, incredible dirt without a doubt. My brother lives in Plano now, I need to make a trip.

Brian, give me some advance warning when you plan to head over. We can go ride that track, Oak Hill ( www.oakhillmx.com ), Nocona

( www.noconamx.com ), and Village Creek ( www.villagecreekmx.com ). Those are among the best tracks in Texas. My mom and best friend live in the Dallas area and we can accomodate a few others if they want to come. Let me know...

You wanna ride Waldo this weekend? Would love to have you up here. :thumbsup:

Sounds good, I may go out early in the year when my brother and his wife have their second child.

Im not sure about this weekend, Ive got 3 jobs pending so Im probably out....

dood now i really wanna go ride now. makes me miss clay tracks haha. awesome vid good find man.