Sign in to follow this  

What have you paid for a new 06 or 07 CRF100?

Going down to pick up a 06 or 07 CRF100 from my local dealership. What have you paid for a OTD final price? My dealership says 2400 including tax liscence and everything, i was thinking of offering 2100 OTD but is that too low? My friend got his 06 CRF100 from them a couple months ago for about 2100 and when i told the salesman there he said they have never sold one for that low. So what should i ask???

Paid $2329.00 OTD 3 months ago for an '06. Brought it home and haven't even ridden it. Still brand new with the dealer tags hanging. Title in hand. It's yours for $2000.00 if you're near the Sacramento, Ca area.

SOLD! Thanks Jim!

Paid $2329.00 OTD 3 months ago for an '06. Brought it home and haven't even ridden it. Still brand new with the dealer tags hanging. Title in hand. It's yours for $2000.00 if you're near the Sacramento, Ca area.

SOLD! Thanks Jim!

Thanks so much Shawn! we all love the bike!!!

Why buy new? If so, why buy the current year bike. In June of 05, I paid $4000 OTD for a crf80 AND a crf100. I believe that the prices where 1400 and $1600 respectively. That included a 4 year extended warranty on both that i will absolutely never use on an indestructable bike.

The only catch is that they were 04's instead of 05's. What that really means is that there is gold lettering on the graphics instead of the silver lettering. At the time, I was looking to spend $1200-1300 used and was driving all around the city, just to get there a few minutes AFTER the used bike was sold. So I got pissed and spent an extra $500.

Buy these bikes at the lowest cost possible and don't be afraid to get one used. They will last forever, literally!

The bike hasn't changed in 10 years. Don't get brand new