another jetting Q, sorry

Ok, so after the GYTR WR 250 mod kit my bike ran great for about three hours. After that it was ok in the bottom end, but way rich in the top end and middle. is there anything other then new jets that I should try?? And if it is new jets which ones should I replace and by how much. Thanks for any help:)

What does the GYTR WR 250 mod kit contain?

new needle (clip in position # 4), remove air pump, new leak jet, yz throttle stop. I also cut up the air box and hacked the muffler, and removed gray wire

the yamaha guys said to move the clip on the needle up a notch or two because of our elevation (about 2500 ft I think), does this sound right

Depends on the size of the jets and type of needle. Do you know what they are?

Also, if it feels rich on the top end, it might be a plugged main air jet. Sometimes this happens when dirt gets in there, or if you run the bike with a freshly oiled air filter.

Well I checked the air intake (after filter) and there was no oil residue there, The jets should have no dirt being that the bike has only 200 miles on in and I am very diligent about the air filter. The jets are stock (except the leak jet, should not effect top end). The guy at yamaha said to lower the needle (up a clip or two) so I did, backyard test looks positive, but a ride will prove this the problem or not, thanks for the help.

in case anyone is interested I rode today and yesterday, 2500 ft, and 3000+. I was having top end rpm problems, way to rich. Moving the needle clip up two slots helped everything. This bike rips!!!! My friends, who dogged on it last time we rode, pre-free mods, were all really impressed with the power gain. I convinced one to not buy a crf and stick with blue (his current bike is a ttr250, going up to a wr250 soon) Thanks for all the help.

PS The ridding was awsome I hit my first "real" jump and got huge air, dirt biking is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!