Sign in to follow this  

WNYOA: River Rats

I had a blast at the River Rats track and I was j/w what everyones thoughts were on it?

I had a pretty good time, the only thing that sucked was having that day rider fall on me at the start when he tried to start his bike.

Then a few of them hit me and whatnot (going to fast, or out of control) other than that stuff i did have a good time, just the day riders were out for my blood for some reason.

:thumbsup:

It was a nice trail. But I showed up unprepared with worn tires. To keep it rubber side down I went fairly slow. My glasses kept getting covered with mud so I couldn't see the spots I could go fast. My bike kept boiling over badly because I was going so slow. Otherwise I had fun. :thumbsup:

Next week with new tires it will be dry for sure!

I had fun using moderators for traction!It was something alright.Would love to try it in better conditions.Still dont know why I went for that xtra lap...

i had a good time ,,,,well besides right off the start my so called best grip glue broke loose,,,,combine that with muddy gloves and makes for a very long first lap,,,,,oh yea and also the last 2 miles of the first lap no front brakes,,,,,still dont know what was up with that,,,after the first lap did a quick pit and ziptied my grips and damn my front brake was back....so i cruised another lap,,,i was like a course worker,,,,stopped and helped a few guys,,,,,so i worked real hard just to finish,,,,,but like every course so far it was awesome,,,,,,the way it should be,,,,,,,very tough

I had fun using moderators for traction!It was something alright.Would love to try it in better conditions.Still dont know why I went for that xtra lap...

Hey, I've used you for traction a few times so I would only expect you to repay the favor. And I do have to say myself I was some dang good traction for ya!

See Roger I knew that was you who held us up gittin off the start! No wonder we are always sittin for about 45 min. waitin to git started. :applause: But good job and congrats. on the 2nd lap :thumbsup: way to be.

See Roger I knew that was you who held us up gittin off the start! No wonder we are always sittin for about 45 min. waitin to git started. :applause: But good job and congrats. on the 2nd lap :thumbsup: way to be.

:applause::applause: