Sign in to follow this  

Brushy Mountain ride (Labor day weekend)?

is there anyone that is riding brushy mountain this Labor Day weekend? i just found out that i may be in NC for this weekend and would like to ride that park. Mr.Smooth, are you up for it? We can leave friday and split driving.

Don't count me out yet.

BTW, I owe you for gas to Crooms Sunday. Or I'll drive next time.

If you go on Monday call and make sure there open.I think they will be close.They should be open Fri.sat, Sunday

They are closed on Monday. I talked to Richard and he said that their was not enough interest to open it due to the dry, hot weather.

Its gonna rain all day today and Friday due to Ernesto so it will be totally mudded up here in NC.....just an fyi

Its gonna rain all day today and Friday due to Ernesto so it will be totally mudded up here in NC.....just an fyi
And if it is (which it probably will be) then Brushy will close down due to weather. Call ahead guys.

Phone # at www.bmmspark.com

Yea we were going to go to brushy also,but decided since all the rain that we will stay locally and ride at Trail Busters.Anyone in the Greensboro/Winston area want join in?We will be there Sunday

Yea we were going to go to brushy also,but decided since all the rain that we will stay locally and ride at Trail Busters.Anyone in the Greensboro/Winston area want join in?We will be there Sunday

Were is that at??

yea me and buddy wanted to ride all weekend and now are worried about the rain as well. is this place open tomorow? sunday may work as well. is it a private area? thanks

dave mac

Were is that at??

it is in Summerfield,private land

the guy owns 200 plus acres on his farm and is real cool,he and his wife love to have the dirt bikers around,they are bikers them selfs(old school harley riders)You can pretty much do as you please as long as you are respectful to them. The trails are not really technical at all pretty fast some areas are though. With all the rain it should be good and slippery.

They may even be having a laborday party,they like to party any chance they get.The cost is $10.00 you have to sigh a waiver and let them know you are there. Very good place to hang out and ride. The trails are pretty much like riding power lines type trails, you can hit all of them within an hour.

anyone interested the address is......5362 Bunch rd. Summerfield,NC 27358