Sign in to follow this  

whats a good price?

im gonna sell a 2001 TTR 125 and a 2001 TTR 225 in a few week to get some money to get a 250, and i was wonderin what a good price i could sell them for. they are in exelent shape, the 125 has 2 new sprockets, chain, and handlebars. ive rode the 125 since i was 10 and never had any problems. the 225 has a new battery. anyways just wondering how much i can get for each of them.

thank, trever

Where are you located at in NC? I am in the market for a small trail bike. I'm located in Asheboro.

Will

I picked up a 2001 TTR125L this spring with all the "free" mods done, new tires and brakes for $1000 cash in Wisconsin. Prices do vary by locale.

Watch ebay for similar bikes in your vicinity. I would look about 200 miles out. Most people are not going to drive much farther. Although, I did sell a bike to a guy that was 400 miles away and he drove to pick it up.

You can also try selling them on there. We got a very good price on a 2001 KX65 ($1300). The guy needed a 2001 because he could mod it for racing (02 and up had to be stock). I just bought my CRF250R on there and got a great price.