Sign in to follow this  

Mt Carrol is showing open practice on Saturday.

Anyone know if they will be open? If they are, who wants to give it a shot. I may use it as a tune up for the race at Joliet on Sunday. WFO, you in?

I have to work on Saturday :thumbsup: , but I will definatley be a Joliet on Sunday :ride:

If they are open on Saturday, I'll be there.

I think Walnut is open on Monday....anyone down for that too?

Walnut is open all 3 days this weekend. C'mon out and cherrypick the +30 class on Sunday at Joliet? I'm going to try Mt Carrol if they are open, but knowing how they cancel last minute I'm keeping my options open.

Sorry to inform you Ron.....but I am not 30+ (hahahaha, only you!!!)
Are you kidding me, I'm chasing your young ass around Buffalo thinking your my age??????????????

Oh, not only am I over 30 I am also over 40 (44 to be exact). :thumbsup::applause:

(44 to be exact).

Now it's making sense why you could only ride 3 laps at a time :thumbsup:

Now it's making sense why you could only ride 3 laps at a time :applause:
Just wait, your time is coming. Besides, I got my old, slow, fat ass over the step up, how did you do? :thumbsup:

C'mon out to Joliet on Sunday and race the young pup class. We'll have a good group there, it will be fun no matter how we do. Hogies got some good hookups in the local tavern for us, least that's what I hear.

I would, but I'm busy on Sunday.

You could pull a 3-day moto binge and ride at Walnut on Monday too!

I've still got a year to wait to be eligible for any Plus class :thumbsup:

OMG, you are so awesome......hahaha! Can I have your autograph!!

Matt, you up for MT Carroll on Sat, Joliet on Sun, and Walnut on Mon???

Sorry to inform you Ron.....but I am not 30+ (hahahaha, only you!!!)

Not only him :applause: . Just what I need, another younger guy to smoke me :applause: . Isn't there any slower young guys out there :thumbsup::applause:

No way I'll do all 3, but there's always a possibility for one of them.

I was gonna try to keep the bike clean and safe in the garage, but after sitting just looking at it last weekend, I'm gonna need to ride! :thumbsup:

No way I'll do all 3, but there's always a possibility for one of them.

I was gonna try to keep the bike clean and safe in the garage, but after sitting just looking at it last weekend, I'm gonna need to ride! :thumbsup:

Matt, that is hilarious...... that must be about as bad as going to a strip club. Speaking of, have any of you ever ventured into the "Lamp Liter"? - aka, limp lifter!!! Man, that place looks ghetto!

Matt, you should talk Jeff into Mt Carroll on Saturday.

Hey guys...I am going to be coming up from Saint louis this weekend. Tryin to decide whether to bring my bike or not. Found Walnut online. Do you know if they normally prep the track on these practice days? For $20 buck they better. I am thinknig about hitting it Monday on the way back to St. Louis. ANy other tracks in the area worth checking out. Thanks

Where abouts in IL are you going to be?

Definitely hit walnut....they groom pretty well at the begining of the day and water through out the day if needed. The dirt is sandy loamy stuff if spots and sandy clay in other spots. It's a pretty fun track :thumbsup:

If you can make it to Mt Carroll on Saturday, that track kicks ass. There is some decent natural terrain, sandy loamy dirt...also really fun.

I am actually going to be in Montello WI camping....figuring a way to get a day of riding in somehow. It looks like I might be able to go to Walnut on the way back home on Monday. If I drag the lady to the track everyday I will get my ass kicked...since I told her I was taking her camping!!!!

I've still got a year to wait to be eligible for any Plus class :applause:

Thanks a bunch, Matt :thumbsup::ride::applause::applause:

Hogies got some good hookups in the local tavern for us, least that's what I hear.

Yea, if you like the smell of raw sewage and people that have no teeth :thumbsup:

Anyone know if they will be open? If they are, who wants to give it a shot. I may use it as a tune up for the race at Joliet on Sunday. WFO, you in?

I emailed Reid to confirm that they'll be open. He says that they will be open on Saturday. Ron, you going?