Sign in to follow this  

Sticky Question

what do you guys think about the stickys being in order from either big to small or small to big.... doesnt matter to me be but at least it will look uniform

The order to the stickys is determined like the order of threads in a given forum. The ones replied to most recently go to the top.

i got ya... so what are you gonna get wr or yz

Id get a YZ, but there are only 2 places close to me that I can ride a red sticker all year long. Stonyford is a good 5 hours away and Elkins flat is about 3 hours away. I could ride track in the summer time but that would get expensive pretty fast. With that said I want the green sticker and I am planning to get an 07 WR 450f. I've twice come within an inch of getting an 06 but I promised myself I wouldn't get another bike until I pay off my car which is next July...:thumbsup:

i totally hear you on that. after i paid off my 250 this summer i though i was done buying stuff until i found my dodge dakota. 02 quad cab v8 with 28,000 miles on it. looked new with a 7yr/70,000 mile warranty left on it. i bought that for 14k (owe 12). then i was really done spending money until yamaha came out with the zero down, zero interest, and no payments for a year. so after buying two bikes and a truck in less than a year i am done. the plan is sell the ttr which is brand new and use that to pay most of the wr off then fork the rest up for the wr and then i will back to only a truck payment which is all i have anyways! You will like the wr. to me i couldnt see spending msrp price for an aluminum frame. i am not an expert so i prolly wont notice it! plus the green sticker is worth it when you can ride all year long! take it easy man

Coop

I know I will love the WR!!! I figure by the time I'm ready to buy the prices should be reasonable and dealers will want to deal kinda like they are now with the 06. Shoot I'd even be down to pick up a left over 06 but ALL the dealers around me are sold out of the 06 450s already :thumbsup:

i got a Q, who is the new Moderator in the TTR form??? i have been away for a wile....

i got a Q, who is the new Moderator in the TTR form??? i have been away for a wile....

Sir Jason, thats who. :thumbsup: