Sign in to follow this  

Sterling Track

I was wondering if any one could give me any tips, or tricks or ideas about the track in sterling, ive never ran there before but plan to do so this coming weekend, i am not to sure what to expect so any info would be greatly appricated. i am going to take full advatage of the practice saturday but i just wanted to know a little bit and have sum what of a game plan going in. thanks again.

I like it, it's a good track. It's pretty sandy in a lot of places with some hardpan. Lots of jumps including a tabletop of decent size. Good berms, but due to the sand you'll want to carry lots of speed through corners, and there's a couple you can really flat-track around. There's one, right after the start, where it's pretty sharp, sandy and you drop down then shoot up--that one always kicks my butt. I can only clear a few of the jumps because I am a giant chicken and a trail geek, but normal people probably won't have a problem on them.

http://www.pawneecycleclub.com/

Check out the RMXA website, there is one of the Mike Fisher videos shot from a race there, never been there myself either and would like to check it out sometime. :thumbsup:

Awesome track with even better dirt. It sucks its so far away but is totally worth the drive. You wont be dissapointed :thumbsup::applause:

Check out the RMXA website, there is one of the Mike Fisher videos shot from a race there, never been there myself either and would like to check it out sometime. :applause:

i seen that vid and was there the day after :thumbsup:

the track is good and i can cleared all the jumps first lap pretty much accept for the up-hill double...witch is a cool jump because you can hit it as fast as you want! the table is harry because theres a sharp right hander right after! there is also an arenacross track that they had built there!!! its an actual arenacross! :applause: dont go for the big double :applause:

my favorite track