BTW, this is for the front. Hmmm, I have the rear 110mm oversize, but it seems to be skidding alot, now that we havent had rain for awhile. I was thinking about the maxxis hard terrain, but I'm not sure if that means hardpack with a very thin layer of grit on top. When it gets dry here, it really takes a toll on the handling, and now that I think of it, hard terrain is always going to have a layer of grit on top. Trike Kid, for some reason I cant really see washington being dry and hard. Seems more like loamy and muddy.

The IT's handle well on any surface, in any condition. I totally recommend them...

BTW, this is for the front. Hmmm, I have the rear 110mm oversize, but it seems to be skidding alot, now that we havent had rain for awhile. I was thinking about the maxxis hard terrain, but I'm not sure if that means hardpack with a very thin layer of grit on top. When it gets dry here, it really takes a toll on the handling, and now that I think of it, hard terrain is always going to have a layer of grit on top. Trike Kid, for some reason I cant really see washington being dry and hard. Seems more like loamy and muddy.

That's because you haven't ridden here! We have just about any riding condition you can think of depending on the area and time of year.

I LOVE the Maxxis IT's. I just got home from riding tonight on a flattrack which is the hardest dirt you'll find and those tires hooked up great! The track starts out as a slight cushion then pretty much turns into a blue groove and the tires were sticking everywhere! I used the Michelin Starcross before, didnt like those very much, so switched to Maxxis and I think there awesome! I would definetely go with them! :thumbsup: