I just picked up an 06 WR 450 on Friday. I took it out for a short break-in ride that day. I followed the dealers recommendation for break-in to the letter. Than on Sunday I went for a ride in the Iron Creek area off Blewett Pass. Everything was running fine until about 3 hours into the ride my bike started to overheat. Steamed out about 2 cups of coolant. I stopped for about an hour to let the bike cool down and added some tap water from my Camelback. Today I was checking out the bike and noticed that the pipe was getting so hot after about running for 3-4 minutes you could literally let a cigarette on it. My question is this a normal situation for the stock unbaffled exhaust?