Sign in to follow this  

wheelie by misstake

Man with that kind of starting gate you can cheat like hell too.

Right when it starts moving just hit it and jump the rest

Thats why we have the single backward falling gates

hehehe you cant get stuck in it..but we have single backward falling gates to 95% in sweden.this gate is rare.

If you watch closely it looks like he actually pushes the gate over. That's why he's out first....???

Wow that was pretty close!!!

He almost flipped it lol!!!

Still did a pretty good job on getting 5th!!!

If you watch closely it looks like he actually pushes the gate over. That's why he's out first....???

Thats what I'm thinkin

thats what i think too!

hahaha the gate is heavy as hell,he cant push it.its called timming :applause::thumbsup:

hahaha the gate is heavy as hell,he cant push it.its called timming :applause::thumbsup:

OK go do this. Get a large piece of metal place it vertically on it's side then apply pressure to one side. How much force do you think it takes to push a piece of metal off it's side? Not much I'll tell ya.....dont forget hes got Horse Power....

He doesn't hit it. His body position would have changed. If you hit a giant gate, don't you think you would even move the slightest bit? Besides, once the gate drops, you can see his front wheel isn't even near it. I'm supprised nobody could see any of that.

He doesn't hit it. His body position would have changed. If you hit a giant gate, don't you think you would even move the slightest bit? Besides, once the gate drops, you can see his front wheel isn't even near it. I'm supprised nobody could see any of that.

I dont see it like that at all. Hows his body position going to change when he pushes it over at 1mph? Hes not traveling at 10mph and bashing through it....dead stop, roll the gas, push the gate.....

I dont care.....but IMHO he pushed the gate...

Dont matter a damn bit either way..... :thumbsup: