stomp grip

Hey, i am looking into purchasing some stomp grip traction pads for my airbox and i have a few things to ask. Website...........http://www.stompdesign.com/stompgrip/pads.asp

1: Seeing i have a wr250f and 'stomp' dont make pads for the wr i am wondering if the pad that siuts 03-05 yz250/450f will fit my airbox? I am pretty sure it will but i would like to be sure, and i know i will have to cut it a bit to allow for the 3 dzus fastners that hold the airbox side on.

2: Has anyone on here used these before? If so, what did you think of them and do you think it is worth the money?

Thanks heaps.

You can easily cut the generic pieces of stomp grip for any application you want, that being said I am not sure how much it would do on the dirtbike. I used it on the tank of my race R6 and it did help when braking hard and to grip the tank when cornering.

Give it a try and see how you like it, personally I would not use it on my MX bike.

Mine fell off on the first ride twice(two different sets) but I was trying stick them to after market graphics,very slick stuff but they do seem to stick pretty good to raw plastic.let em stick for a day or two before you ride em.I put them on my shrouds cuz you tend to steer with your knees there and I wear knee braces and they trash my graphics and they do help with throwing your bike around before they fall off.

Hey, i am looking into purchasing some stomp grip traction pads for my airbox and i have a few things to ask. Website...........http://www.stompdesign.com/stompgrip/pads.asp

1: Seeing i have a wr250f and 'stomp' dont make pads for the wr i am wondering if the pad that siuts 03-05 yz250/450f will fit my airbox? I am pretty sure it will but i would like to be sure, and i know i will have to cut it a bit to allow for the 3 dzus fastners that hold the airbox side on.

2: Has anyone on here used these before? If so, what did you think of them and do you think it is worth the money?

Thanks heaps.

Same with the rest of the guys. Mine lasted a dozen rides or so, and just peal off. Besides, they really ruffed up the thighs/inner knee when doing stand up wheelies. Not really a worth while purchase.