Sign in to follow this  

07 for anyone else yet?

I picked up my 2007 crf250r yesterday! :thumbsup:

I will get some pics up later if anyone is interested. It was a long

trip to go pick it up but I'm sure that its worth it!

Sweet! Give us a riding impression ASAP! :applause:

I am picking up my CRF250 in about 2 weeks....first thumper too (at the ripe age of 41, hehe)!

:thumbsup:

Sweet! Give us a riding impression ASAP! :applause:

I am picking up my CRF250 in about 2 weeks....first thumper too (at the ripe age of 41, hehe)!

:thumbsup:

first thing you should do is give the manual a good reading, it will be worth it in the long run

Plan on it but I have no problem with maintenance (I am a licensed aircraft mechanic) and I am aware of the needs of a Thumper versus a 2 stroke, etc.

thats good, i hate seeing good bikes go to waste when people dont maintain them. i just recently rebuilt one of my old bikes that i sold after the kid didnt realize it had two oil chambers :thumbsup:

My girlfriend is 4th on the list for her 250. It might be in next week sometime.

Yea i was supposed to get a 06 but they had problems and called me back the next day and told me they just got thier 1st shippements of 07's in and I was like hell yeah!

i've had my '07 for 3 weeks now. seems i was one of the first to get one even with being on the east coast

work is going to seem like forever tommorow...im getting out a little early to go get my 07!! hell yea!!!!!! i'l be sure to post up pics and my impressions when i get it

I picked up my 07 2 and a half weeks ago and raced it for the first time yesterday.I had some trouble setting the suspension up so I pm'd John Curea with my weight and height and he had me call him. He gave me the settings over the phone and now the suspension is sick!!!! The race ended up getting raine out but the first moto was good. I am coming off of an 03 YZF 450 and now I don't understand why I ever picked this bike over a 250f.

picked up mine today I'm so happy, i also picked up hour meter, twin air filter, fuel screw adjusted, but i did not run it yet will have some VP tomorrow

:applause::thumbsup:

are you guys just talking about the front tire? cause my 06 came with a 742F front and 756 rear!

Hurry up and get it dirty schwenk!!!... lol... good luck with it. I have to wait until January for mine.. that's when the cash arrives to buy one...