oil slinger removal

26mm TB race carb kit: Includes throttle cable, race intake and jet kit

K&N Filter

Crower G2 Cam

lifan monster big valve head

port and polish

cryo hardening treatment of complete motor and tranny

coated internals; tranny, piston, valves, and bearings

polished covers (having them done here in town)

kitaco kick starter

inner rotor kit

red plastics w/ vinco graphics

On the exhaust, I am getting a CHP ultima Pipe

Once I get the bike together again ...I will get pics up...

It should be a pretty nice bike... :thumbsup:

What is the recieve time on the order when placed..? and get the biggest bore pipe availible that will fit the Pitster I run a old Two Bros big Can exhaust and it Barks...Im thinking about wrapping heat Cloth " Header wrap" on my exhaust to get a little more out of it.

Definetly keep us posted on this power Plant as Jake produces some A-1 quality products at Vinco

Dont run a 428 chain.Just run the normal 420 size.Also run a Ti-force exhaust.You wont find a better flowing pipe guarenteed.

428 is a no no. It will actually slow you down (slightly). You simply don't need it. Try to stay 420.

150? WTH? Why are people going THAT flippin big? It can't put out more than 14hp or so... eh, oh well. Sounds cooler to say you've got a 150 than to say you've got a 124 I suppose. lol.

Let us know how it goes man.

Stick a set of spokesavers on there w/a rimlock and you will be fine. We havent lost a spoke yet!

it actually puts out around 17hp.

So they CLAIM. I haven't seen dyno's to prove it. But that's another arguement for another thread.

You don't need the 428. I have a 18+hp bike and it has ran the same 420 chain and sprocket combo for 6 months. No problems. And I am HARD on the bike. Blew out the rear wheel though.... lol.

Seriously, you'd be much happier with the options of a 420, not to mention less drag. JMHO.

I want to know what the final price is, and if there are any warranty options to back up the motor.

Also, is it true that the GPX tranny is rigid enough to bust the springs on the underneath side, when hitting fairly large jumps for a certain amount of time?

The reason that I'm asking all of these questions, is because I was thinking of ordering a Vinco, but these are the possible negatives that I have heard. :thumbsup:

Make sure that you use a quality oil cooler that will flow air through...and not a billet cooler a real one that looks like a radiator. That type of race motor deserves the best in products to keep it reliable.

Most guys racing pro on chinese bikes use a Honda engine, put all the goodies on it, and out their respective chinese brand side cover on... maybe a sticker or two as well.

I was talking to a raodracer the other day that is importing these gpx or jailing 4 up motors for $140-$150 each...in a crate. Isn't that nuts, we spend all that mod. money on building up a $150 motor. I am as juilty as the rest of us though...We are just lucky Vinco is helping us in this space. I would like to see someone fix the false nuetral and the 2 gear changes the tranny makes sometimes...during race condictions. I am a real maniac on using high dollar oil too and it still happens more often than I'm comfortable with. And before anybody gets offended, this is NOT brand specific, it is just chatter about how the bottom end of these motor's could be MUCH better for all of us.

Has anybody ever dropped a 124 se in one of these import bikes? What opinions do you have about that alternative?

bob

Mattv has a perimeter SSR with a 124SE in it.

ALL of those Pro guys riding a Chinese brand with the Daytona/Kitaco/Takagawa worked over motors have those motors GIVEN to them!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read about those motors as well, BBR says that the DOHC Daytona is only good for 10 hours then it must be rebuilt. I will bet that most of us who can not afford 5k for a motor, and the additional 800 to rebuild it every 10 hours, plus the time it takes to do it, would rather have a 1500.00 motor that will last a summer season before it needs a rebuild, that then only costs 200.00. Granted the Kitaca/Daytona/Takegawa worked motors make 16+ hp versus the 10-13hp that you can get out of a GPX or Lifan with minimal work. But if you are just racing 5 times a year in the AM class, and riding your local tracks then that is plenty to be competitive and have a boat load of fun.

Guy Cooper and his race team is running xtreme cases and the new sc4 cooper race team transmission and 124 se's and daytona 119's as their topend

RK Finch we have never said anything bad about you or anything you do. We would appreciate the same respect...And also what is the funny S*&$ you are talking about? Maybe some clarification here for some of us less gifted than you??

RK thats pretty funny ha ha. Lets see some of your inovation. I didn't see any of your motors down at the mini moto. As far as I know Vinco was the only bike that had an import motor qualified at the mini moto. Where were you???

by the way the vinco full blown race motors have 30mm ti-intake and 24mm ti-exhaust valves. I guess that will be a piece of sh... too though. With that configuration it should walk away from the big klx motors.

I've been riding chris's Vinco 145 and the thing freakin kicks ass!!!!! Any more than that and you are wasting hp and time. Vinco motors run really really good. Throttle is snappy and the power is there when you want it. I don't know what else you would want on a race track. If you were drag racing it would be another story I'm sure. Jace and Jake are beyond cool too. Always willing to help. Not only that, you can get a complete motor for 1300 bucks. I've been quoted 850 bucks just to get my OWN head reworked elsewhere. I'm sure the 850 deal kicks ass but unrideable on an arenacross track I don't care who you are. Feels good to be able to hit a burm or a hit full throttle and not worry about endin up on your back. There's a sweet spot when it comes to power. I think the Vinco motors have hit the sweet spot. Not too much, not too little.

You know here is the funny thing, I have offered up a riskless challange over on PM for all comers. The challlange is this, anyone that does heads for a GPX, ported stock head, or Lifan based head. I will take care of all the legal paperwork to cover everyones interest including have payment held in lew of returning the products. Anyway, using my GPX engine with a 26mm carb, Ultima pipe, 140 jug, and Takegawa cam as the base for this test. I will also rent out a dyno for the day so that all heads can be tested on the same day. RK flat out denied to participate even after I assured that the product would not be in danger of being NOT PAID for if I failed to return it. But anyway, the challange still stands for anyone else who is interested.

I don't think it really matters anyways. Nobody knows how much HP Carmichael, stewart, McGrath or anybody else runs. The sport is racing...not hp. I don't think it ever will be unless pitbikes gain recognition in the drag world. Just my opinion.