Sign in to follow this  

Waldo this weekend?

I might be game for the 3 hour drive. I'll know more around Friday.

I might be game for the 3 hour drive. I'll know more around Friday.

If you and Robbie want to come up on Friday or stay Saturday, we have room at my place. I am sure Colby would love to have Ryan over...

Anybody want to ride Waldo this weekend? That is if we do not get rained out.

I'll be there!!

I'll be there!!

I wish...When you gonna come visit and ride these crappy Fla tracks? :thumbsup:

Did you get a KTM?

Looks pretty cool...electric start? cool...When they go to a linkage rear end I would consider getting one. I am about to get the new YZ450F. Just gonna do exhaust, suspension, and black wheels.

How far is Waldo from 50/I-95 area, Robbie, Carl, Kevin? I'm going to the UCF game 2-day and if I don't have too much fun am thinking about going up there.

It's probably about 2.5 hours. I'm meeting kevin at his place at 7 am to carpool. We should hopefully get there around 10.

I'm not driving, so I don't know which way we're going. I know robbie is going 95 to 10 since he's off 46 and 95.

Scott,

50 & I-95 is about 10 mins south of my house. Heres the mapquest version of the drive from my place to the track.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&qq=hltF3hzNT9tNhURP0HLlhh9UYBmHRqyBceg4Gkon14D8uewLk7pjHQ%253d%253d&ct=NA&rsres=1&1y=US&1ffi=&1l=&1g=&1pl=&1v=&1n=&1pn=&1a=1670+valley+forge+dr+&1c=titusville&1s=fl&1z=32796&2y=US&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&2pn=&2a=16258+NE+US+Hwy+301&2c=waldo&2s=fl&2z=32694&r=f

I dont think Ill have enough room to fit your bike in my truck being Ill already have 4 in the back plus all the other stuff that goes with'em or else Id offer you to pool up with me. But if you do want to go you could meet up with me at my place in the morning and we could tag along from there. I am about 2 mins off of I-95 were hwy 46 is.

wheres the video carl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna see someone block passing David!

I got some footage before my helmet cam took a crap :thumbsup: It's not the greatest footage in the world, but it'll have to do.

It's kinda hard to get good footage of dave when he stops riding after 3 laps. :applause: I'll get it edited and uploaded a little later in the day (I'm eating lunch in a few) :applause:

FU ladies...Carl brought the damn camera out after we had been riding for 5hrs! And it was 100 freaking degrees...I do not ride twice a week like you punks. :thumbsup: I spent most of the day kicking my damn bike...gotta check the valves.

FU ladies...Carl brought the damn camera out after we had been riding for 5hrs! And it was 100 freaking degrees...I do not ride twice a week like you punks. :applause: I spent most of the day kicking my damn bike...gotta check the valves.

Dave also showed me the wrong way to take a sweeping left hand corner, but the proper way to play it off. :applause:

I brought the camera out after 3 hours you sissy and it was only around 95.

Oh, the camera is broken, the batteries died. :thumbsup: I'll have the vid on here in about 30 mins.