Bubba's inverted whip

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that any different than the underflip? James is not a god and if he cant figure out a way to go fast without crashing all the time he wont have a long career in MX.

Yep, I agree. Lets hope he figures it out soon or he will get seriously hurt. He just needs more experience. Still the second best rider in the world and he's only 20. There is a big gap between him and whichever one of those guys finishes third.

Yep, I agree. Lets hope he figures it out soon or he will get seriously hurt. He just needs more experience. Still the second best rider in the world and he's only 20. There is a big gap between him and whichever one of those guys finishes third.

Carefull there, you don't want to upset and Reed lovers! They're fragile you know.

This is an excerp from his newsletter:

inverted.jpg

Cool, there has been a few threads where every1 said it was phptoshoped, but anyways its a sweet whip!

P.S the only thing i dont get is why would Stewart with all his money would be using a "CHEAP DIGITAL CAMERA ? "

I saw pics of him in magazines on Lamborghinis and Bentleys and now he says his Mom was using a cheap camers !!!

I still belive that whip is real, becasue Stewart is really good on a bike!