Sign in to follow this  

Should I?????

I paid 6100 out the door in march or april in 05 you might beable to find a little better deal. Remember if you buy out of state you don't have to pay sales tax.

I paid 6100 out the door in march or april in 05 you might beable to find a little better deal. Remember if you buy out of state you don't have to pay sales tax.[/QUOTE]

That might be true where you live but in Kaliforniastan they get you no matter where you buy the bike.

same with Utah, but we're also lucky to find a used one for $5,600 here. Tack on sales tax and registration and ......

Just do it! I bought mine for $5653.00 OTD at Champion Honda in Mesa AZ. 8 months ago. Best damn bike I've had yet (after Rejetting/uncorking it), although I'm faster on the 450R, maybe that's the next one I'll get. Go for it, it's only money. The one with the most toys wins! :thumbsup:

I think you can get an 06 from western honda for the same price. Either way, it's a good price. Especially compared to what those Cali boys are paying.

Bruce

Do it - you will not regret it. That is almost exactly what I paid for mine, OTD, out of state, for a new 05 back in December, and it is the gift that keeps on giving. This is one of the greatest bikes made (can you tell I am biased).

Anyhow, buy it, ride it, and love it. oh, and along the line someone will tell you to rejet it to, but that just increases the love factor.

Have a chance to get a brand spankin' new 2005 450X for $5700 OTD. Should I do it? :applause::applause::applause:

YES!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the replies! Can't find a better deal around here for sure. I could drive to LA and get one....www.otdcycles.com Huge selection and good prices. Have not decided what to do yet. Can get an '07 for $7200 OTD. Might be a wiser choice albeit more money.

Just do it! I bought mine for $5653.00 OTD at Champion Honda in Mesa AZ. 8 months ago. Best damn bike I've had yet (after Rejetting/uncorking it), although I'm faster on the 450R, maybe that's the next one I'll get. Go for it, it's only money. The one with the most toys wins! :applause:

L<AO....no offense but we have to be related :applause::applause::thumbsup:

Thanks for all the replies! Can't find a better deal around here for sure. I could drive to LA and get one....www.otdcycles.com Huge selection and good prices. Have not decided what to do yet. Can get an '07 for $7200 OTD. Might be a wiser choice albeit more money.

Where in AZ are you? I got mine at Champion in Mesa as well...

Local dealer sold it out from under me. Now I have to go to LA and get one. Closer than PHX and more selection by far. Yamaha might be the way to go since any Euro bike is out of the question.

LOL....Looks like it will be a 2006 or 2007 450X. Any suggestions on how to tranquilize the front end easily? Showas are freakishly nervous IME and that's really the sticking point with the 450X besides being raped price wise.