Sign in to follow this  

New to Vintage

Hi there Vintage riders. I am new to your forum as I used to post in Dual/Sport and was hoping for an XT forum like many others. Looks like this will be the NEW place for me to share upgrades and information. I ride a 1986 XT350 that is strictly set-up for off-road/trail riding. How many others are running an XT 125, 350, 550 and/or others that I have not included? Thanks :thumbsup:

1993 XT 350 rider here

dslman

It has been a while but I think I may have read/wrote along with you in the Dual/Sport before the Vintage was our new stomping grounds. Is it because there was no moderator available for the XT forum that we could not get that up and running? I believe Corky had volunteered for that option, but I may be wrong. My XT has been set-up for OFF-ROAD only and it would be nice to share with people that don't necessarily keep them as mainly a road bike. The Dual/Sport Forum is great but I can't really relate at times because of the tire, gearing and miscellaneous modifications that I have to make it as good as it can be off the road.

I have 82 xt 550 currently for sale.

Replaced it with a klr 650 for road duties and I have a drz for the trail.