Sign in to follow this  

Smith Road Raceway on Labor Day

Is anyone racing here on labor Day and if so what class??

I ll be on a 06 Kx250F, Yellow back grounds #36.

Looks like deff the +25 Class and seeing how froggy I feel maybe the Lightweight class.

Thanks for the link to my site, Smith Rd. owners actually post there.

Been running for over 30 years, never shut down.

I plan to be there tomorrow taking pics but not racing. Will stay through first set of motos.

Glad to hear that I was informed wrong. I moved out of the area about 8 years ago, but it was always a fun place to ride, glad they are still there.

Thanks for the link to my site, Smith Rd. owners actually post there.

Been running for over 30 years, never shut down.

I plan to be there tomorrow taking pics but not racing. Will stay through first set of motos.

Glad to help ya out there with the advertising. LOL. Joc told me about your site 2 years ago when I came back from being stationed in Hawaii, I had stoped in asking where I could find new place to ride while I was home before I was to check into my new Duty station and he told me to check out Pit Racer. So now that I am in DC I go on just before I come home to Ohio to see whats open to ride and where the races are. Very well maintained site will all the info one could need to riding and racing in Ohio. Hope to use it more when I get out and am back in Ohio. Wanna hook me up with a free membership an some free pics from Smith Road yesterday for the Free advertising i got ya. LOL.