Sign in to follow this  

2xtreem - sounds like 2 Wheel Tuesday

Is it its own channel? Or is it just a show? I dont see a channel that its on, it just says that its on Dish Network etc. :thumbsup:

On dish network it shows channel 422. It think it should be on at 9:00PM PST.

Not sure about dish network but on Directv its on tonight at 12:00AM EST. I think it might be the same time for Dish - I would check your programming guide.

I plugged it into my Tivo and it comes on a lot, Direct TV, cable and a bunch of other stations. It's an awesome show, a lot of MX and off road stuff, even some road race but always motorcycles. It's actually filmed at my local shop WMR I guess they do some stuff to the bikes on some of the projects and let them film it there. It's my favorite show because it has all my favorite stuff and you can see behind the scenes at a bunch of companies like platers, anodizers, powder coaters and more. I seen episodes with Randy Hawkins, Mike laferty, Aaron Yates and other top riders, it's cool to see them just hanging out and working on bikes. It's about time they came up with a show like this for all of us out here that love the dirt.

I can never find it. :thumbsup:

Go to 2XTREEM.com, they have the air times and stations that carry it.