Sign in to follow this  

Weekend ride report

I don't know how you do it... when I crash my first instinct is to pick up my bike. After that I try to access myself for damage.

I don't know how you do it... when I crash my first instinct is to pick up my bike. After that I try to access myself for damage.

I have lots of experience at crashing :-) Much of it on bikes heavier than the DRZ, like V-Stroms and BMW F-bikes. I just got done with a 7000 mile bike trip (13 days), no drops. But once I get on the DRZ I seem to find the ground much more.

I enjoyed reading the detailed ride report, keep it up.

And of course all those pictures and the google earth route help us imagine being there. I like the layout and organization of the web page.

I like doing trials type stuff on my mtn bike and haven't much exposure to the motorized version so that was neat to see.

I'll move to the PNW one of these days, I'm keeping an eye out for a switch tech or RF engineer position in Seattle or Portland so Sprint will relocate me.

Nice ride report.

Sounds awesome I would love to be able to do that again. It was so nice to pull out of my garage and hit the mountains.

Did you have to use your kicker?

No- thankfully. I am short enough that I have a tough time using it.

Thanks all,

-ted

Ted you need a riding buddy and a longer inseam :applause: Good write up :thumbsup:

Sweet! I got to get out of this desert!

I've found the second I start thinking when I'm in nasty rocky stuff I'll wash the front end out. :thumbsup: If I just hit it head on, the DRZ seems to tractor over or through every time.

"for me"

Hence ; When in doubt GASS IT! :applause:

Nice report,I used to live in Kent,WA for 7 years and know your ride well.