Sign in to follow this  

Foot of the Mountain

Hey guys, the other thread is off the page so we gotta get another one goin for the race this weekend. I know Pat and Dave aren't goin this weekend but who IS gonna be at FOM on the 3rd?? And does anybody live up near there that would know how the weather has been, its been nothin but rain here, a tornado touched down, and thunderstorms are pretty consistent. I could really go for a decent weather race!

HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM. drive like 4hrs, have them screw up the results like usual, wait hours for protests, get tired of waiting,then drive home.

nah, wont be doing that. gets old after a while(years)

Ok, if you find out anything let us know! Anybody who isn't in the PA state series, hit the Warhorse, its a great event, i ran there once and had a blast, results in minutes after the race is over, it was a great time you'll def like it. But for those of us in the PA state series, See ya at FOM!!

Hey Mark,

Have fun and try to stay off the ground at FOM.

Ill try to get some goodies for you guys at steel city. Give me a buzz and let me know how you do.

Ill catch up with you guys at BMER if you are going.

Looks like I am not going to FOM. I blew up the Blaster both top and bottom end. So this is going to be a expensive repair. It looks like I will be riding the bike at Back Mountain. I am not going to FOM, because I need to ride the bike. So I will ride it all week and get ready for Back Mountain. Good luck, have fun and let us know what happens.

Hey guys,

Good luck at FoM! Watch those rocks :thumbsup: At least it shouldn't be dusty this time...

Mike, sorry to hear about the quad - that stinks. But, the bike is more fun anyway :applause:

Hopefully I'll see you guys at BMER!

HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM. drive like 4hrs, have them screw up the results like usual, wait hours for protests, get tired of waiting,then drive home.

nah, wont be doing that. gets old after a while(years)

lol, same reason I will never go back, what a joke,

so did any one go beside wrider, if so how did you guys do i ended up 2nd in the 201-open c class im really loven this new bike

Hey man, nice ride, i ended up 7th in open c.... rm125 were you next to me on the line on a 06 yzf250?? I got a crappy start, but got back into the front of the pack and ran top 4 or somthin a lil while and then i started fallin, went over the bars, just kept fallin and never got my rythm back. It made for a dissapointing ride but I still had fun, it was cool that they ran the track backwards and took out what would have been the reallly muddy stuff. I think the conditions were actually some of the best this year, no dust, but only like 2 mud spots, i really expected bad things, but was proven wrong.

nice job on 7th place i dont think i could have done that after the crash you had on the first lap look like you when down really hard,that was me next to you, i know what you mean about crapp starts i have only gotten a hand full of good start in a hole year, it was a fun track other then the grass track it was a little to dangers with the steal steaks riight on the tracki ended up hiting the third one on the bottom turn it scared the sh%t out of me thought it was going to hit the radiator cous it complety stoped me it end up poping my back tire,you guys missed out on a great race and the result were done be for the atv race and they handed out the trophic before they finished to

Sounds like you guys kicked ass, Congrats on a good ride.

They had steel stakes sticking out of the ground??

That place has issues to begin with then they do somthing completely stupid like that.

Sounds like you guys kicked ass, Congrats on a good ride.

They had steel stakes sticking out of the ground??

That place has issues to begin with then they do somthing completely stupid like that.

it was the stakes that hold up the fence it has always been there, there were actually pretty organized this time