Sign in to follow this  

VIDEO! I know you guys like videos!!!

I thought I'd have some fun with my weblink so I added some video. Actually, I just thought I'd share a post that was a bit different than something like "How do I fix my suspension." :thumbsup:

Go to http://toneconsultant.tripod.com

Then look for the video tab. There's only one. :applause: It's not MX though. It's Supermoto in Stockton. It took place this last weekend. I just heard they are all going back out there for Labor day for $20. That could be fun. I didn't ride; I was video taping.

Anyway, have fun trying to figure out which 150 is stock and which isn't. :applause:

Hey Tone,

It's todd! Long time no hear! My 150 is in very good shape, but I am healing up from 2 broken hands, yes I was a victim of Lake Elsinore track on my CRF250. My right hand is taking alot longer to heal than I hoped. I checked out your link, and I was getting car sick watching the video. I had my front end revalved it has gold valves, and a 28mm mikuni carb. It runs really smooth, but it doesn't have the bark it did when I first got it all done up. 175 kit, 85 expert forks, and rear shock. :thumbsup:

Needs hip hop song though like Towlieee used. Nice vid thpough.

Needs hip hop song though like Towlieee used. Nice vid thpough.

First of all hip-hop is stupid music and second of all its cooler to hear the sounds of the bikes. Nice

Hey Tone thats an awesome vid i was quite impressed by the videotaping actually you made a really nice job of it.

Hey Tone thats an awesome vid i was quite impressed by the videotaping actually you made a really nice job of it.

Sssssssssssssh. Don't tell everyone, but when my wife (Yeah, I got one of those) is scrapbooking, I do the camcorder deal. When I had my daughter (Yep, got one of those too) I got a cam. I'm getting better at it. Even made a music video for a friend's band. When you have a family, you find yourself having to find a hobby that you can do at the house, at any hour, and it must be quiet. Video editing!!! I'm going to try to get a lap of the track on there. That could be cool.

Even if I crash, that would still be fun to watch. :thumbsup:

" . . . and right here where I'm landing off that big jump. Yeah, right there. That's when I knew I was in big trouble . . ." :applause: