Sign in to follow this  

What did you pay??

I would like to know what people have been paying in California for a new 2006 450x. Specifically, I would like to know the total out the door price (bike, tax, license, documentation fee, etc.).

Total out the door price, in California, for a 2006 450x.

Thanks

you should be somewhere in the low 6k ballpark otd. Just about the best any dealer can really do is 5600 before tax depending on honda buck allocation and how bad they want to move the X. start with la cycles and then call around. It costs about 750 bucks to ship a bike cross country so use that in your calculation and thoughts for any internet purchases and realize you will have to pay tax at the dmv if you don't do it at the dealership.

Try to get out of the setup fees they are bs.

you should be somewhere in the low 6k ballpark otd. Just about the best any dealer can really do is 5600 before tax depending on honda buck allocation and how bad they want to move the X. start with la cycles and then call around. It costs about 750 bucks to ship a bike cross country so use that in your calculation and thoughts for any internet purchases and realize you will have to pay tax at the dmv if you don't do it at the dealership.

Try to get out of the setup fees they are bs.

This Is Kalifornia, bikes cost more out here.

I would be willing to bet the best price (L.A. Honda) was in the 6299 range.

BTW, when you are tired of shopping around call L.A. Honda, they will beat any price, no haggling.

I paid $6600 out the door for a new 2006 at the beginning of July from North Bay Motorsports in Santa Rosa CA.

Wow. Bikes must be much much less expensive on the East Coast. I've been researching prices for 2 weeks and the best deals OTD I can find are LA Cycle Sports. $5700 '05 OTD

$7199 '07 OTD

Don't have a quote on the '06 yet. Since the local shop will do the new '05 for $5700 OTD I think that's probably what I'll do tomorrow rather than drive 4 hours to LA....We'll see.

6200. You should be able to go to carmicheal honda and show them 62 $100 and they will take it for sure. Hell they still have '05 and i bet you could get one of those for 55

My brother just bought a 2006 450X for $6499 OTD at Performance Motorsports in San Juan Capistrano last Saturday. I bought one at the same dealership in March for $6799 OTD. Performance Motorsports quoted $8199 OTD for the 2007 model, which has very few changes.

My brother just bought a 2006 450X for $6499 OTD at Performance Motorsports in San Juan Capistrano last Saturday. I bought one at the same dealership in March for $6799 OTD. Performance Motorsports quoted $8199 OTD for the 2007 model, which has very few changes.

you sure its not $7199 OTD for the 07

I bought my 06 450x at Carmichael Honda at the end of July for 6100 + tax and fees. Probably could have done better but was in a hurry to go riding.... I believe Elk Grove Honda still had a couple 05s for 57 or 58 hundy but I'm lazy and didn't want to drive down there. The 05s left are apparently honda overstock that was offered to all the dealers at significant discount. Hell the used 450xs I saw around were going for more than what I paid. I'm guessing there are still some around.