Sign in to follow this  

Baja 1000 travis

I actually just watched that whole thing and it was amazing how they got all that together in such a short time and finished the race with at least one of their vechicles!

What were the bikes he ran? I've not watched it all yet, saving it for work tomorrow!!

They where rmz 450's :thumbsup:

Makes you want to try and run it. Of course the goal for a mere mortal is just finishing in 30 hours. I did a 2 day BAJA tour 7 months ago. 8 hours of riding a day, which was only 130 miles or so (a day), and that kicked my A _ _. Mucho respect. :thumbsup:

watched the whole thing. My goal is to have completed the baja 1000 in the next 10 years im 16 now :thumbsup: They had to rmz450s

watched the whole thing. My goal is to have completed the baja 1000 in the next 10 years im 16 now :thumbsup: They had to rmz450s

dude thats my goal to :applause::applause:

well actually, I can not wait to run down to Baja. I am going to bring a 525 and try it. It is pretty bad to say that the bike will most likely go before I do(tire wise, chain, sprockts may break etc.)

hey that is also my goal :thumbsup: lets make a team lol

I'm in... I want to do it also... watching Dust to Glory right now for the 10th time... love that movie...

If I did that it would be safe to say I would not want to touch a motorcycle for another couple months.

Would be fun though if I made it.

I recently met a guy in my neck of the woods that ran the Baja 500.