Sign in to follow this  

Spark Plugs

Where is everyone buying their spark plugs? No one carries them in stock at any of the local shops.

Anyway if you cannot get them call NGK and ask for part number #6607. The plugs are in stock at NGK right here in Murrieta, CA for $3.98.00. I will be getting three of them tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Haven't bought plugs for the 450 yet, but I have been getting the NGK Iridiums for our 250F at the local Napa dealer. Plus, they sell us the Iridiums for less than the dealer charges for std plugs. Don't know how much they help or not, but the Napa dealer is closer than the bike dealer.

Where is everyone buying their spark plugs? No one carries them in stock at any of the local shops.

Anyway if you cannot get them call NGK and ask for part number #6607. The plugs are in stock at NGK right here in Murrieta, CA for $3.98.00. I will be getting three of them tomorrow. :lol:

Hi i,m new on here and read your question regarding the cpr8eb-9 your local NAPA auto parts store can get them from there warehouse, part# 6607 for the cpr8eb-9 and # 6508 for the colder cpr9eb-9, I work at napa and order a couple at a time to be safe. hope this helps you