Sign in to follow this  

graphic choice

what do you guys think of these? yes or no? $90 for Radiator shrouds, front and rear fenders, airbox, fork guard, swingarm , "Pro Circuit" front fender and a black gripper seatcover with "Kawasaki Racing Team" green vinyl sidepanels.

b9_1_sbl.JPG

Too poser looking IMO. I know that the 'claw' marks look cool and all, but whenever I see guys with bikes that have 100 sponsor stickers on their bikes from companies that don't sponsor them, it looks kind of lame.

You could probably get the same effect with a similar kit that isn't trying to mimic a factory bike.

Just my $.02

very good point , so just go for the kawasaki graphics?

Too poser looking IMO. I know that the 'claw' marks look cool and all, but whenever I see guys with bikes that have 100 sponsor stickers on their bikes from companies that don't sponsor them, it looks kind of lame.

You could probably get the same effect with a similar kit that isn't trying to mimic a factory bike.

Just my $.02

I like the first (Monster) kit better, I just wish it didn't look like it was trying so hard to copy a factory bike.

If this was giong on a mini or an 80cc, thats one thing - but on a full grown bike, it just looks kind of funny - like going to a city league softball game in a Mark Meguire Replica Uniform. :thumbsup:

Pretty funny opinions...

You can have your bike looking sweet (like a factory bike only with YOUR own numbers), yet some opinionated folks tell you that is a lame idea.

Fact...it looks good...It shows that you take pride in your ride...I say go for it. It is the best looking graphics for the KX that I ever recall seeing, and there is nothing wrong with having a good looking, well taken care of bike.

Unlike the hillbillies riding around with plastics from 3 different bikes, and "stickers" on their bikes...

I am guessing you showed the Monster graphics because you like em...no?

yea, I do like the monster graphics. They look pretty cool and actually my 6 yr old nephew I ride with thinks they are pretty neat. We'll see :thumbsup:

This is the kit I have on my KX100, I think it makes for a Bad $ss looking bike for sure. Call me a poser, fine, you're probably right, I'm not that fast haha...but I love riding and I keep picking my bike back up and trying it again. The only thing I'm lacking is the black rims or something to set off the wheels...I'm told I slip too oftem with a tire iron to get black rims :thumbsup:

Just my $.02

Agreed.... Thats why I took my shroud graphics off and made my own sponsors and graphics.

Get whatever you like best. If you like the look of the PC kit, then go for it. I have it on my 450, and I get tons of compliments everytime I go to the track. As I always say, "I may not be fast, but at least I look good!".

No matter what you're deciding on (bikes, bike accessories, clothing, food...) there will be some people who like your choice and some who don't. As long as you're in that first group you'll do fine. You didn't get the bike to please everyone else; there's no need to handle your graphics choice any differently.

Pretty funny opinions...

You can have your bike looking sweet (like a factory bike only with YOUR own numbers), yet some opinionated folks tell you that is a lame idea.

Fact...it looks good...It shows that you take pride in your ride...I say go for it. It is the best looking graphics for the KX that I ever recall seeing, and there is nothing wrong with having a good looking, well taken care of bike.

Unlike the hillbillies riding around with plastics from 3 different bikes, and "stickers" on their bikes...

I am guessing you showed the Monster graphics because you like em...no?

I agree. The monster graphics look great. Lets face it 99% percent of the riders out there aren't sponsored, but we enjoy riding, and most of us take pride of and care of our rides. If you likt the graphics get them.

what do you guys think of these? yes or no? $90 for Radiator shrouds, front and rear fenders, airbox, fork guard, swingarm , "Pro Circuit" front fender and a black gripper seatcover with "Kawasaki Racing Team" green vinyl sidepanels.

b9_1_sbl.JPG

what year kawi do you have? you posted graphics for an 05 and 06 and both years are different plastics and they dont make the 05 design for the 06...

i personally like the regular 06' procircuit graphics

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/kx250frider651/348421a6.jpg

http://procircuit.rideshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=2_102&products_id=1725

If you like the graphics, get them, don't worry about other people's opinions or criticism.

Yeah

Dont go through life afraid of what people might say/think.

Im not saying turn into a rebel/goth but dont be afraid to get or do something you like.

If all my friends thought dirtbiking was dumb....i would still do it...same goes for what graphics you think look good.