Sign in to follow this  

dual's on a rmz250 and other questions

I dont think anyone makes duals for the Z250 and if they did I wouldnt recommend them. Adding weight to the about highest point of the motorcycle is rediculous. It reminds of the fad some sportbikes did (honda and yamaha mostly) with the undertail exhaust that looked cool but it didnt take long to change to the under-engine exhaust for weight distribution reason. The whole dual exhaust helps handling thing is BS. I'd bet that within a few years honda goes back to the single. Oh and no the 450 fender wont bolt on a 250F

have you ridden an 06 crf-250? its the most amazing bike I have ever ridden. It is better balanced then any other bike I have ridden with more power.

I'm 155 pds. 6'1" B class MX rider, A class class off-road- but none of that really matters, i'm comparing it to other 250F's. Dont take it personal, I just dont like the CRF's very well. They are great for some people.

i wish the 450's rear fender would fit...they look soooooooooo sweet. maybe the 07 250f's might fit with a little fabrication:excuseme: i hope so i love the way they look