Sign in to follow this  

Advice on pipes

I know this is the 450 forum but you guys know exhuast and I was hoping you could give me your thoughts on these two pipes. I am ready to buy a new pipe for my 06 CRF 250x and have pretty much narrowed it down to either the Pro Circuit Ti-4 full Titanium header and exhaust (about $765.00) and the Dr. D SS pipe and header (about $475.00). Let me know if you have either of these and what your comments are.

thanks.

I bought a Big Gun EVO-R full system off ebay last week for $170, plus I bought quiet insert and anodized tip for another $70. It may suck arse when I put it on but $240 is cheap and it can just be my race back-up or just for hare scrambles where a spark arrestor is required.

MRD has some sort of crash-warranty where you can return for repair or replacement if you bend it. Very cool if you ask me.

i used the muffler that rusted and fell off my old ford ranger-----sounds good :thumbsup:

Think I heard you railin' by my house the other day

Ranger muffler must work, I couldn't catch you!

ranger muffler.... daaym... i was thinkin bout a cherry bomb from pep boys... but if this ranger muffler is that good... well then..... i think i might have to get one

since tfb and smc said mrd then that is it

Good choice. You get to support "small business", and at the same time receive a pipe that can be tuned to YOUR liking, and is backed up by an incredible warranty! Oh yeah, did I mention workmanship is outstanding and Dave's a really cool guy to boot!