Sign in to follow this  

not for the faint of heart

Well I'm just in alot of pain as of right now. And yes that went all the way thru the leg. 32" long stick.

Sorry to hear that. Glad your alive too, jeeze. I hope you get better dude.

That is unbelievable. I didnt know that happened to real people. I hope it heals completely. Recover quick dude!

And another reason why I stick with MX and stay out of the woods.

No pun intended I presume? :thumbsup:

Damn...I mean DAMN!

I am speechless :thumbsup: Did you keep the branch as a trophy?

correct me if i am wrong, but i believe it states some handbook somewhere that anything over 30'' is a tree, not a stick, holly sheep shit though, that is f ing crazy, BUT mx can be just as bad, we went to red bud a few years ago and a buddy of ours fell and shoved a keeper pin (the things they use on tractors to hook equiptment up to them) through his knee guard, it stopped before it hit his knee, but it was still wild.

Dude................................................................You are the frickin man being able to post on here after that! Jesus God that looks like hell. Get well soon.

I'm siting here with 4 broken bones in my foot feeling bad put after your post I feel great! Get well brother :thumbsup:

Was out riding this past sunday and had a small accident with a tree. This is was a great day of riding. The weather was perfect the trails in good shape. Well click the link for the rest of the story.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/ice450_2006/injurery003.jpg

HOLY SHEEEEEEEEIT!!!! That is the nastiest injury I've ever seen caused while riding!!! Get well soon and grab a chainsaw!! SWEET REVENGE!! Then use what's left of the tree for a campfire! Seriously, get well soon, bro.

Damn dude! That's one of the worst motor cycle injuries I've seen. Hope you get well soon. I gotta ask, how did it happen and how did you get to the hospital with your extra appendage. I assume you were out in the woods when it happened.

Explain exactly how it happened, If you can remember. I had a pen go thru my hand once, and I almost fainted from seeing it sticking out. I cant even imagine your injury!

Get better soon!! :thumbsup:

Alright here goes:

We left out sunday morning for a new trail, it was a spur trail to some of the trails we ride in the area. we got to the top of the trail and came out on a road and started to explore to find a connector trail to the other system of trails in the area. We started down a 4 wheeler size trail and ran into alot windfalls so we decided to turn around and head back to the road and explore another route. That is when I had my run in with the tree, I was riding alittle close to the side of the trail and didn't see the windfall sticking outinto the trail. So what I think happened is that I hit the tree and it impaled my leg and it must have shot me across the trail and lifted me and the bike up until it broke off and put me into a endo on the other side on the trail. I'm pretty sure I was stuck before the endo and that caused that. My finding left me there and went to find help, help avrived with a sat and cell phone to call 911, the paramedics came and stablized the stick and me and transported me to a awaiting airlift out. Thanks for all the replys to get well from everyone.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.. Ah dude thats so gross, i bet the pain was awful! Were you wearing knee guards???