Sign in to follow this  

2007 Crf150r

The test rider said that it is really fast for a stock mini bike and it can only get faster. I am sure it is a way better overall package than any 85.

Honda has been workin on that bike for quite some time now, and so have many other manufacturers. My guess is that its gonna be a pretty great package o start with and will only get better as the years go by.

Looks like its going to be a nice adult playpike, little bit on the pricey side for a mini. Can't wait till the hit the show room floor.

Man i wish i was 11 years old :applause: ! LoL my ciusin is 13 and just few months ago bought a brand new 2006 CR85R(big wheel) for $3300OTD. He shouldve waited few more month and get the new little Thumper :thumbsup:

its nice, but what is it :thumbsup:

are u kidding me???? its a piston..lol its pretty sweet:ride:

hey i think this is going to ruin our generation of pors becuz the 85 has tought many of our pros today the basic fundermentals and i think the 150 is going to take that away from the kids today and plus 20 pounds more than the 85 is way to much considering alot of the 85 guys are pinner

yeah the whole thing is bs, the little kids are gonna rev these 150rs to death, not be able to jump very well with them cus of the weight and what not.

honda=gay

Honestly... I dont see the 85's dieing out as fast as the 125's and 250's did... they are just more competitive. For small kids, the lighter weight will make a big difference, as well as dads not wanting to spend as much money on their young racer. Also, I dont know how much low end these bikes will have, but I would think that will that small of am engine it wouldnt be torquey like a bigger 4-stroke. You would still have to rev it out to get the advantages of the motor to show.

Thats just my speculation... I could be totally wrong... I guess I will just have to wait and find out...

are u kidding me???? its a piston..lol its pretty sweet:ride:

Oh yeah haha i thought it was some kind of cube or something and there was sumthing inside :applause: !! Yeah lol now i see that its a piston :applause::thumbsup:

I bet u that it will smoke the 2-stroke 85s

You just reserected an old thread. lol..Just thought I'd point it out. Your computer must be really slow. haha. j/k