Sign in to follow this  

yamaha vs honda

dude, they dont make a crf125, at leaast i dont think they do, anyway either bike 150 or 125 ttr sucks balls

two totally different bikes. The Honda CR125 is a two stroke MXer and the TTr is a 4 stroke trail bike

dude, they dont make a crf125, at leaast i dont think they do, anyway either bike 150 or 125 ttr sucks balls

What an informative statement... how many TTR's have you owned/ridden to compare with your vast knowledge of CRF's? Im guessing the original poster was talking about the CRF150 (and not the new R version), and both of these are great bikes.

Our TTR has been through hell and back... I rode it for over a year (I was to big for it when I first started, 6' #190) and didnt really take care of it at all. Then my brother rode it for another year doing the same thing. Finally once I got into riding YZF's I decided that I should probably do some maintinance on the TTR as I was doing lots of stuff to the YZF's... I changed the oil for just the second time after 2 years of use... (I hate to admit it... but its true) Got the new oil in and it still runs like a champ to this day. Of every bike in our garage (there are 6 of them) it is the only one that has NEVER had any kind of mechanical problem.

These bikes are play/trail bikes... and they do that job wonderfully. While I love my 450f on the track, this little TTR is still a blast to play around with. For a begining rider, or someone who just wants to have fun... I dont think you can go wrong with the CRF or the TTR.

If the original poster is looking for more information on the CRF150 vrs. TTR125 I would suggest that they spend some time searching... there has probably been enough discussed about that very issue to write a book. All of the information is there... you just have to find it.

Either way, I dont think you could go wrong with either bike...