Perfect example of your everyday quad rider

thats not your typical quad rider it is your typical retard

it's just a funny picture...relax on the hatorade

wow lol in no way does that make me look down on quad riders its just funny as crap

Thats hilarious! But who is going to buy a quad from that joker? I would be a little concerned about its history!

What a complete idiot.

:thumbsup: And he thinks that's Cool ''WOW''

It's called humor. Just like the guy on Ebay that sold his ex-wifes wedding dress. He took pics of himself wearing the dress - that's funny stuff. Some of you folks are just too uptight and racist........<---more humor. Do ya feel it????

It's called humor. Just like the guy on Ebay that sold his ex-wifes wedding dress. He took pics of himself wearing the dress - that's funny stuff. Some of you folks are just too uptight and racist........<---more humor. Do ya feel it????

There's a difference between Funny and Stupid

thats not your typical quad rider it is your typical retard

isn't that the same thing????

He just blew my mind.

Correct me if Im wrong, doesnt being racist have something to do with race? Well, I guess that could be said, cause I dont like to race with quads.

The super dude seems rather typical to me, no helmet and all...............

Correct me if Im wrong, doesnt being racist have something to do with race? Well, I guess that could be said, cause I dont like to race with quads.

The super dude seems rather typical to me, no helmet and all...............

Yep thats one of the first things that came to my mind, That is what he rides in everyday. Goggles and and a cape :thumbsup::applause::applause:

it's just a funny picture...relax on the hatorade

No, the fact that he rides in that is funny yes, but is wearing no helmet, chest protector or boots a good idea? Is it funny to you? And is it not a perfect example of a quad rider? I've been riding every weekend for a year and I just had my first expirience with a quad rider wearing a helmet, but still no boots or chest protector

dude hes super man he doesnt need all that "protective equipment" :thumbsup:

thats funny, not stupid. i bet if it were a crf450 instead of a quad, everyone would think its funny

He's not even riding the quad. Do you guys gear up to sit on your bike?

That quad sounds SUPER!!

Haha, quad rider. :thumbsup:

Hell yeah I'll trade my Ducati for that.