paraon off road park

I was at paragon yesterday fist time on my bike(06 ktm 400exc).the place has cool trails, but some real rcoky any recomendations on tire psi I should run up there .I there any other legal ridnig places to go for causual trail riding with in resonable driving distance from delaware county Pa.

Thanks Frank

Congrats on the new KTM

I was at Rocket Raceway today- great place

I like Rausch Creek, the Landing, Blue Diamond is just ok iMO

Anyhway -I'm beat right now but keep in touch and I'll give you some tips in the area.

I remember you were interested in my XR400

Good luck with the bike

Mark

Out of curisority, when you were riding at paragon, how annoying were the cars and atvs, did you come accross them much?

Off-road Jeeps and ATVs never seem to be a problem on the trails, just the main access roads. You don't see thm everywhere. Most of the quad queers hang out at the mud hole in the open area. Must be nice to drive all that way, just to see how far you can sink your quad.

yea there really not a big problem. they usally hang at the big open area. on the trails you may pass some atv's. when I was sitting on the side of the trail talking to another ktmer some atv's came ripping around and did'nt slow down when they came near us. other than that its a pretty cool place, but I would still like to try some other places if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks Frank

all i can say is TREVORTON,PA. non of those other places can touch it. all the riding you can dream of. better bring a gps because you will need it. there are no motocross tracks but there are hill climbs, rocky trails, wide open trail, tight technical trails, and just about anything else. oh yeah and it doesn't cost anything unlike all of those other places! want more info let me know.

all i can say is TREVORTON,PA. non of those other places can touch it. all the riding you can dream of. better bring a gps because you will need it. there are no motocross tracks but there are hill climbs, rocky trails, wide open trail, tight technical trails, and just about anything else. oh yeah and it doesn't cost anything unlike all of those other places! want more info let me know.
I'll bet you've got some trails. I've never been there, but my friends rode ALL DAY out of Frackville last year.

I'd like to get a ride in down there some time. I suppose you've been to Centralia. I'd like to see that place, too.

i was thinking of going up to centrailia to go riding, but i figured it wasnt worth falling 5,000 ft into the earth

im sure its good riding though and pretty cool...where else on the east coast can you ride a modern day ghost town that has a enormous underground fire underneath it?! my dad and i went there a few years ago and its pretty desolate

i want more info. how far from NYC?