FMF factory 4.1 vs MRD

I've read all the good things about Dave and MRD but has anyone tried the FMF?

I will tell you this, as I have said many times before. I stand behind Dave and his MRD product 100%, I couldnt be happier with an exhaust system. Its clean, simple, has a distinctive sound, and produces the power where you want it based upon your initial chat with Dave when ordering. He is truely there to listen to what you want and expect out of an exhaust system, and he delivers. If you dont like it, he can change it, bottom end, top end, you name it, he makes it happen. Not only that, but you get a lifetime of support, an individual who works and plays in our sport, a fellow TT member, and a live person on the phone when you call, not some automated telephone system, and to think you get all of that at a fraction of the cost. I havent heard anyone yet who had been unhappy with an MRD pipe.

MRD Hands down!!

?

you are going to be jumping on the track because I finished it today and will ship it tomorrow ?

HAHA...See, this is what I mean, what other guy/company is gonna hop on here and give you some feedback following up with you letting you know your exhaust is done and its being shipped...Just one of the perks to ordering an MRD Exhaust... :applause:

shawn runs a tight ship but Im going to chance going off topic , where have you been chills ? I was starting to wonder where my PR man went

I know I know, its been rough with work and lack of free time for IE. I am still putting in my laps. I sent you some Quality emails today. Ben, myself, and a couple others want to get together for a weekend ride with you, everyone is stoked about coming down there, visiting the shop, getting to personally meet you, and spending a day riding with you. I told them I would get with you and see when and if we could work on getting something in the works...

Howz Biz going? Keeping you busy?? You know me, I can get you busy again with some PR exposure...LOL God, I cant wait till one of those monkeys from a magazine gets ahold of you and your exhaust, your gonna be working around the clock...Hmmm I think I am on to something...Let me see about what I can drum up....

Our whole TT Riders day really opened up some doors and contacts with many of the large companies.... ?

I have guys coming up to me all the time at the track asking me about the MRD Exhaust, and I cant help but boast about it. I often refer to them when explaining the support, customer service, quality, and tuning that they wont find a better deal out there. I often provide them with an example of my last race when another guy with an 06 450 with a WB Carbon Pro II exhaust was in front of me, and I was leaving him behind exiting out of turns. He came up to me and asked if I had different gearing, or what I was doing different because he couldnt believe how bad I was pulling away from him. I tell them its all in the exhaust, and thats the way I want it. Mellow bottom for little to no wheel spin, and explosive mid-top. I tell them that with this tune you better pack a lunch for when that mid start to kick in.

Just last week a vet desert racer took my bike out for a few laps and he about crapped his pants. He was amazed at how smooth the bottom transition was and commented heavily on how much power the mid-top delivered, he was truly amazed....Only thing I could tell him was get an MRD...LOL

I was starting to wonder where my PR man went

You need a new PR guy? I'm your man... In fact, I used to work in PR as my career. Now, to boast about your pipe, I'm going to need one on my bike...LOL I'm sure we can work something out...

I'm real excited about coming out with Chills to visit you Dave. I hope it works out for everyone.

ben

I have a 250x and yes I know I'm in the 450 forum but I just wanted to chime in on the mrd-pipe note. My mrd-pipe came yesterday, it looks awesome and is much lighter than stock. It may be a couple of weeks before I get to ride with the pipe installed but I'm sure that I will not be disappointed. ?

you are going to be jumping on the track because I finished it today and will ship it tomorrow ?

SWEET :applause: Your reputation preceeds you, but you far exceed it. If you have stickers or anything, I'll be sure to spread the word down in the sunshine state.

Thanks again for the fast response.

Carl

You need a new PR guy? I'm your man... In fact, I used to work in PR as my career. Now, to boast about your pipe, I'm going to need one on my bike...LOL I'm sure we can work something out...

I'm real excited about coming out with Chills to visit you Dave. I hope it works out for everyone.

ben

lol, I told Chills to call me to set it up ?