Sign in to follow this  

Yesterday's riding pics.

Sorry there all kind of lame and aren't more of me but heres a few pics of me and the track I ride the majority of the time.

The dude that owns the track is riding the quad.

P9160004.jpg

P9160003.jpg

P9160009.jpg

P9160007.jpg

P9160006.jpg

P9160005.jpg

P9160011.jpg

P9160010.jpg

P9160014.jpg

P9160015.jpg

P9160019.jpg

P9160018.jpg

P9160017.jpg

P9160016.jpg

P9160023.jpg

P9160022.jpg

P9160021.jpg

P9160020.jpg

Constructive critisim is welcome :thumbsup: .

Whooooaaaa man how did he get his hands on a track like that, did he build it? Your track pics are way cool even if your not in very many of them. :thumbsup:

How nice must that be...not only to OWN the track, but to be able to ride on it without a bunch of RC wannabes around you!! :thumbsup:

Sorry there all kind of lame and aren't more of me but heres a few pics of me and the track I ride the majority of the time.

P9160004.jpg

P9160003.jpg

P9160009.jpg

P9160007.jpg

P9160006.jpg

P9160005.jpg

P9160011.jpg

P9160010.jpg

P9160014.jpg

P9160015.jpg

P9160019.jpg

P9160018.jpg

P9160017.jpg

P9160016.jpg

P9160023.jpg

P9160022.jpg

P9160021.jpg

P9160020.jpg

How's this for constructive citisim: that track is F*cking beautiful, Damn!

Thanks guys!

yeah hes a guy that does excavating for a living. He also does tracks and stuff for people. real nice guy, he rides quads and bikes. Whats really nice is that most of the track is sand (natural). So it was raining all week and then Saturday we road and it was perfect, just a tad muddy.

Well be back next saturday and im going to bring a friend. So hopfully my dad will snape some riding pics of us. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!

yeah hes a guy that does excavating for a living. He also does tracks and stuff for people. real nice guy, he rides quads and bikes. Whats really nice is that most of the track is sand (natural). So it was raining all week and then Saturday we road and it was perfect, just a tad muddy.

Well be back next saturday and im going to bring a friend. So hopfully my dad will snape some riding pics of us. :thumbsup:

thats the best stuff to ride in

on the 3rd pic. Does that bike have BR1 suspesion? If so, how did that bike get all the way over there. Because I thought BR1 only did local stuff.

Jaycycle...................where in Ny are you at buddy? We need to ride together! :lame:

BTW, I'm about an houtr below Binghampton or 2 hours above NYC. :thumbsup:

on the 3rd pic. Does that bike have BR1 suspesion? If so, how did that bike get all the way over there. Because I thought BR1 only did local stuff.

Haha yes it does. I just picked up the yzf a few weeks ago, a racer out of Cali was at local track selling it.

P9160023.jpg

Walking in the middle of the track = bad idea :lame::p:bonk:

Looks like a nice place to ride though

Where's the damn rocks?!!!! I wish we had soil that nice in my neck of the woods. Very sweet.

Wow to have the Bosch comment my thread, I'm flabbergasted! lol

Jaycycle...................where in Ny are you at buddy? We need to ride together! :p

BTW, I'm about an houtr below Binghampton or 2 hours above NYC. :thumbsup:

Im in the rochester area. More than 2 hours below NYC.

sorry :lame:

Yup Jay...........too far. Rochester is about 5 hours from me. 5 there and back leaves litle time for riding. The track looks sweet though! :thumbsup:

man i love that track it looks so smooth. Does he ever hold any personal races there. Man i wish i owned that track. Hope u had fun