07 yz450f $7000 out the door?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey my buddy is looking for a deal on an '06 or '07 YZ450 in the SF Bay Area, did you get one for $7000 OTD or not? He can get a killer deal on an '07 CRF450, but we don't want that to happen now do we? ?

Anyone else know who's got any decent deals on a YZ in our area? It looks like SJ Yamaha has gotten kinda weird lately, they're sitting on a pile of '06's but they want WAY too much for them. I guess they'll be sitting on them for awhile.

Hey my buddy is looking for a deal on an '06 or '07 YZ450 in the SF Bay Area, did you get one for $7000 OTD or not? He can get a killer deal on an '07 CRF450, but we don't want that to happen now do we? ?

Anyone else know who's got any decent deals on a YZ in our area? It looks like SJ Yamaha has gotten kinda weird lately, they're sitting on a pile of '06's but they want WAY too much for them. I guess they'll be sitting on them for awhile.

I know down here in so cal you can get a 06 yz450 for abour 5700 OTD just about everywhere. Because i bought one, and did alot of looking before. There all about the same 5700 OTD.

I know down here in so cal you can get a 06 yz450 for abour 5700 OTD just about everywhere. Because i bought one, and did alot of looking before. There all about the same 5700 OTD.

That's cheaper than the dealer I work for can buy them. How do they get them so cheap? Are they not making a profit? We pay $5900.00 for them and sell'em for MSRP.

That's cheaper than the dealer I work for can buy them. How do they get them so cheap? Are they not making a profit? We pay $5900.00 for them and sell'em for MSRP.

I am not sure, i do not work there. But, what i do know is that Simi Cycles is where i bought mine but, they definetly were not the only ones in this area selling them for 5700. That is a 2006 though, not a 2007.