Sign in to follow this  

Looking for 2006 engine cases

If anyone has one laying around, or knows someone who is parting out a bike, please let me know. After an ongoing battle of losing clutch oil into the engine side, finally split the cases only to find the right side engine case to have a bunch of stress cracks throughout it, and not just the normal casting flaws you see in the cases. I already searched threw ebay and came up empty.

Must be 06 cases as they are different then 05

part number is 11100-MEN-850

thank you

mxringer@gmail.com

Just an FYI. You have to call Service Honda or whomever you buy the cases from in order to give them your licence number and old case number. This is for security reasons (stolen bikes). I once tried to order a left case and it showed up as back ordered. After waiting a week I called to find out how long of a wait it would be. They said they were in stock but are flagged that way in order to get the identifing information. Also the left case had the two little bearings for the oil pump shaft, the two for the clutch actuator as well as the one for the mainshaft allready in it.

I think it's only with the left case you have to show drivers license and proof of ownership since that's the side with the vin. But I appreciate the heads up