&^*$ motosport.com

i ordered a hoody and exhaust plugs last wed., the website said both were in stock

yesterday i checked on the status of the order to find it hadnt been shipped

i call them and after waiting on hold for 10 min, the guy answers... i give him my order number and ask why it hasnt been shipped, and he says we dont have that item in stock... that was a 06 version and we are out of stock of it and wont be getting anymore in; there isnt a 07 version

then he has the balls to ask me if i still want the 10 dollar exhaust plugs which would cost me 8 dollars in shipping, after they didnt bother to inform me htat i wouldnt be getting my order

%^*& you motosport.com

Boo-friggity-hoo. Every company has mix ups from time to time. In the 6 something years I've been riding after a hiatus, they have never once let me down. Nor have I ever been put on hold. Maybe they just don't like you ? !

While MS is a competitor, I'll have to agree. The TT store works is ass off and from time to time, we blow it. It's part of having people in the process. Even if a company has a accuracy rate of 99%, if your order falls into that small 1%, it sucks. :lame:

I know, it's really not the customer's job to worry about how the problem came about. They just want their stuff. But, I see the business side daily and no matter how good your employees and systems are stuff happens. The key is when it does, work the problem apologetically and with urgency. ?

i ordered a hoody and exhaust plugs last wed., the website said both were in stock

yesterday i checked on the status of the order to find it hadnt been shipped

i call them and after waiting on hold for 10 min, the guy answers... i give him my order number and ask why it hasnt been shipped, and he says we dont have that item in stock... that was a 06 version and we are out of stock of it and wont be getting anymore in; there isnt a 07 version

then he has the balls to ask me if i still want the 10 dollar exhaust plugs which would cost me 8 dollars in shipping, after they didnt bother to inform me htat i wouldnt be getting my order

%^*& you motosport.com

he was just doing his job ? he cant cancel ur exhaust plug without not asking, becase YOU MIGHT HAVE STILL WANTED IT :lame:

i thought motosport was #1 for customer service and prices. they had my chest portector for lower than what they were allowed to advertise. and the 2 guys a talked to were SUPER nice, Auston and...forget the other guys name, but he was super cool and really laid back, i just made sure my order would be out on time, cuase it was getting shipped to a hotel i was staying at(to get free shipping, cuase it was in the states) and hes like "ya, man, looks like that roder will be heading out first thing tomorrow morning, so it'll be there on time, bro"

i thought he was cool, and i was a happy customer, spending well over $1300 in one order

I have used the TT store a couple times and they are great...good service and fast shipping.

One of the items I ordered was the last one they had in stock and it had a little scratch on it so they called me immediately to ask if I wanted it or if I wanted to change to something else...and they offered a discount on the scratched one. The cool thing was that THEY CALLED ME. Nobody else will do that.