dry system

i heard somebody saying that you can get a head for a regualr 5 gallon jug that screws into it and it is used like the fast gas system but it just screws on top of a 5 gallon jug anybody know where i can get one????????????

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now