case saver?

Send an email to rideaide@aim.com the mans name is Kamell, will treat you right on xrs only parts, check my garage all the xrs only parts I have bought have been through him. Or you can go to www.albakersxrsonly.com and view the parts, then send Kamell an email with part #s and he will give you a qoute, usually 10-15% under al bakers prices. Another website is www.rideaideunlimited.com, it is under construction but it will give you some ideas, on how reputable Kamell is!

Oh, No taxes, reasonable shipping, and you can pay with paypal. ?:lame:?:bonk:

If you will send the man an email he will give you a qoute, I did not even know about the web site until after I had several transactions with him, and he had no reason to offer the discount other than me asking for one. If you want tell him that Martin from Florida refered you to him. I am not kidding he has answered ALL of my questions and there have been many, and has treated me with respect and honesty, on a recent purchase he had told me he would not have a part for two weeks and I told him to send an invoice when he had all the parts I wanted, outstanding service, my local Honda shop has lied too many times, I will buy all I need from Kamell in the future. ?:bonk:?:lame: