Sign in to follow this  

HEY! Who took down the Beta distributor thread?

If its true, IMHO, its ridiculous...someone is nervous (?)....

the new Beta looks really good, to bad they will not come to the US on til sept 2008 eheheheheh I hope they mean sept2006

I got too try the 250cc Beta 2005 and it was a nice bike and it was really light and nice

If its true, IMHO, its ridiculous...someone is nervous (?)....

When someone signs up, they agree to the following:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_board_rules

The bottom-line is that TT is sponsor funded. How would you feel as financially supporting sponsor if we gave away the same deal to other companies free of change? Most likely you'd be like, "I'm paying for this why?" No sponsors = No TT and that's not optional.

You guys are welcome to talk about Beta, link to their site and post pics of their bikes. We encourage it. Frankly, if their line takes off, much like Husky, we'd break it out of the exotics forum and give it its own home. The more solid bike choices the better. :thumbsup:

How is water kept out for those the ride in wet conditions? Some sort of foam pre-filter?

I imagine that water that enters via the vents is allowed to run down the fender out the drain hole at the bottom of the airbox.

Notice the street legal dual sport. Does the epa approval come with the motor (the same as the KTM exc 450 and 525)? It's the only way that I see a small company and even smaller imprter getting emmissions approval on a bike, especially satifying CARB.