Sign in to follow this  

MXoN 18th place is this good?

I dont think we should even bother entering if we cant send the best! To the guys with the stones to go and represent us, and everyone who helped get them there, waytogo!

Unfortunately, the MXDN costs a lot of money that no one is willing to cough up. Maybe we need a t-shirt campaign like the US had in the early 80's to raise the bucks to send the best team. Our boys probably had to borrow bikes again, and who knows what shape those bikes were in. With good support and quality machinery, we can do a hell of a lot better than 18th.

We do have a t-shirt program!!!!!! Contact MOTOPARK!!! I got mine last weekend, it was 25 bucks, and it is a really well done shirt! As for any support our guys get squat! Any monies they get is donated, nobody gets paid. Canadians are total privateers! CMRC does not help them. I really don't like the fact that Dusty, and JSR chose not to go! Bottom line is, you guys want Canada to do better- cough up a bit of cash!!!Every little bit will help. I'm listening to mxradio, Blair just finished, Dusty is up now, this will be interesting!!!

Morgan did well in the open. He qualified 6th overall, and finished 14th out of 40. Considering he was up against the best in the world, he did awsome. I think Klatt and JSR would have done better, but I doubt they would have made the top 5.

I think the CMRC should dig into there deep pockets if they care anything about mx in Canada.

JSR and Klatt should have went and it sucks that tey didn't.

Carl is doing a great job putting this together with the limited budget he has.

We do have a t-shirt program!!!!!! Contact MOTOPARK!!! I got mine last weekend, it was 25 bucks, and it is a really well done shirt! As for any support our guys get squat! Any monies they get is donated, nobody gets paid. Canadians are total privateers! CMRC does not help them. I really don't like the fact that Dusty, and JSR chose not to go! Bottom line is, you guys want Canada to do better- cough up a bit of cash!!!Every little bit will help. I'm listening to mxradio, Blair just finished, Dusty is up now, this will be interesting!!!

I wish I'd known that!! Where did they advertise this?? I never saw a thing, even at the Calgary National this summer!!