Where are all the Ratz?

???????????????????????

:thumbsup:

Recovering. It doesn't look good for Frances this weekend as he thinks he might have broken his wrist on Sunday........DOH!

who?what? and where?? is he the one with the CR skinned out black frame bike?

who?what? and where?? is he the one with the CR skinned out black frame bike?

LOL

Frances = Steve

STEVE?????????????????????? :thumbsup:

Frances used to ride a pumpkin(ktm). He's bald and now rides a Yamaha and has an absurd tendency to take soil samples at the track. Don't EVER call him Steve, his name is Frances.....Trust me!!! :thumbsup:

The black CR is Shannon.

I just got the word that i am gonna have surgery on both hands,wrists, and elbows. The first one then the 2nd one 8 weeks later. Gonna be off the bike for 8 to 12 months. :thumbsup::lame::p

The black CR is Shannon.

I just got the word that i am gonna have surgery on both hands,wrists, and elbows. The first one then the 2nd one 8 weeks later. Gonna be off the bike for 8 to 12 months. :thumbsup::lame::p

YOUR FUCCCCCCCCCCCKED!

Might as well sell the bike now while it has some value....We'll keep you up on all the goings on during your absence. Besides you can always go back to taking photos.

Funny little feller you are. Well, lets get a comp edge trip in before the knife and I will be happy.

Well o.k. We'll let you ride one more time before you have to get rid of your bike. It's entirely possible I will have two new bikes by the time you are back......

Sunday?? AV?? :thumbsup:

Comp Edge next sunday. You gonna go?

Go F%$k yourself if you think I'm going to av. That place pretty much sucks. I'll be at Piru. Besides the wind is supposed to be a bitch this weekend.

You mean there's more guys on here than the crew from Nor-Cal?

The world doesn't revolve around me & mine?

The answer is yes and no. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::lame::p
You mean there's more guys on here than the crew from Nor-Cal?

The world doesn't revolve around me & mine?

You mean there's two of us??? I was told under no questionable terms that the world in fact revolved around our little counter culture called the ratz. Now you've gone and completely antiquated that theory.....Thanks heaps!! I guess it's back to wearing tin foil on our heads so this guy doesn't go trying to steal our thoughts....And if I see one more helicopter near me I am going to have a complete meltdown. You might actually hear it from your location given the right atmospheric conditions... :thumbsup:

ahhhhhhhhhhh Rode BAGGIES yesterday!! GREAT DAY little breeze but Great!

Moto'd w/ KEHOE, some guys from Yamaha of Troy. Cunnigham :mad: and Kehoe were flying!!! The track was prepped great!! Also Collier pop's and brother were out there as well!!! :thumbsup::lame:

Comp on sunday????? :p:bonk::eek::bonk: