not starting

Everyone is right..

My 05 would only "Bump" start.

Checked the valves and right intake "Zero"

Left intake .003

Both exhaust at .009

I ordered the complete 07 head w/valves, JE Piston, and gasket set from RHC. Should be here within a week ?

Also ordered a Flex Hone and Hot Cams shim kit..

Lot's of Money, but oh well, I hear it's worth it!

i will. =] my friend dereck has had his for a year now. he hasnt had to adjust his valves once. hasnt had 2 touch them. his bike starts first kick. and he is horrible on maintenance. cleans filter after like 5 rides. changes oil after like 4. ive had mine for 5 months. no problems. alot of other people on here havent had ne problems either. wut did u do wrong? ?

i also have a 2004 and its damn near impossible to start, also backfires when i try and kick it over and has a clacking or a knocking which kind of scares me, i bought the bike used so i dont know all of its history. i figure its the valves too, are their any better valves i can replace mine with?

i also have a 2004 and its damn near impossible to start, also backfires when i try and kick it over and has a clacking or a knocking which kind of scares me, i bought the bike used so i dont know all of its history. i figure its the valves too, are their any better valves i can replace mine with?

Read my post from the first page, it's the best thing you can do. The vavle seats don't wear out on the 07 heads like they do on the 05 and 06's.. and the valves are made of a better material. Besides, the head will flow better than the 04 & 05's

Everyone is right..

My 05 would only "Bump" start.

Checked the valves and right intake "Zero"

Left intake .003

Both exhaust at .009

I ordered the complete 07 head w/valves, JE Piston, and gasket set from RHC. Should be here within a week

Also ordered a Flex Hone and Hot Cams shim kit..

Lot's of Money, but oh well, I hear it's worth it!?