Sign in to follow this  

Husky parts online???

I'm trying to get a new renthal rear chainwheel (sprocket) for my TC250, but I haven't found any online dealer for husky's parts. Every time I find a renthal dealer I always get the usual options: yam, suz, kaw, hon & ktm. So, Where can you find an online dealer for husky parts?

Please help!!!! :thumbsup:

Forgot to say that I don't mind if it's a California, Florida, Maine or Washington husky dealer. Any State is OK. Thanks in advance. I really need your help. :thumbsup:

rocco,at this time Renthal usa IS NOT IMPORTING THE HUSKY REAR SPROCKETS TO THE NORTH AMERICAN market so the sprocket may be difficult to find.dan.

Can you order it overseas? I buy things from Germany, Italy and the UK all the time and they just send it, even though it costs a little more for shipping.

Can you order it overseas? I buy things from Germany, Italy and the UK all the time and they just send it, even though it costs a little more for shipping.

Could you suggest any overseas dealer? Can you buy on-line?

Guys the Rear sprockets on all big Huskies 125cc & over have been the same fittment since 1991.So all are years are compatible.

All 4stroke countershaft sprocket are the same fittment since 1990 so complete crossover.