Sign in to follow this  

Hurricane Hills, whos going

hey mark if you get up there early park like far out on the right so we can park together, ill get up there late cause it is about 3 and a half hours away

Good luck up there guys, watch out for the tire terminator rocks they have.

I finally got my bike back together today. I am happy.

I will definitely be at the next dutchmen race 100%.

I am going back to Open B for dutchmen instead of Vet B so I can at least try for top 5 in Dutchmen Points.

Good luck you guys, and have fun! I'm going to miss yet another race - this year's a wash for me :thumbsup:

Pat, congrats on getting your bike back together! Now that you're done wrenching, you can get back to roosting!

ill be there,,,,,hey any othere wnyoa members going,,,,lets show these guys we can ride,,,, :thumbsup::lame:

Good luck up there guys, watch out for the tire terminator rocks they have.

I finally got my bike back together today. I am happy.

I will definitely be at the next dutchmen race 100%.

I am going back to Open B for dutchmen instead of Vet B so I can at least try for top 5 in Dutchmen Points.

do you know if you are racing the one on the 22, i think i might and sign up for open b to get a head start on next year

I should be there on the 22 if my bike holds up. Did you race Hurricane? How did you do? I ended up going to an ECEA race in N.J. I think it was a lot more fun than HH and it was a lot closer.

Haha and i ended up 6th after an awesomeee start, into the first turn i had about 3 bike lengths on everyone and then i got mayb 3 more on the straight, And thenn i got into the 3rd turn which was muddy, and FELL! So i blew a picture perfect start, it sucked but the video is pretty funny.

Pat how'd you do at the pine barrons?? Howd the bike run?

Hey thanks alot man! Me and Wayne got good starts, it looks like everyone else is grabbing there kickstarter haha! The dude from bottlerunextreme in our class was the guy right behind me when i fell a few turns later, he went on to win by a lottt!