Sign in to follow this  

What Exhaust to go with??

Im currently looking to purchase a new exhaust system for my stock 2004 CRF450r, which I love!!! I want to know what you feel is the best exhaust for my bike. My brother has an 06' with a carbon fiber white brothers exhaust that seems to be very good, but I was wondering if there are any other suggestions for me... Thanks Guys!

:lame: call Dave at MRD Racing 800-616-6954 NUF SAID :p

What he said. Dave will tune the pipe to your liking, if you don't like it at first, he will keep mucking with it until you are happy with it :thumbsup: Plus, it's one of the cheapest on the market...so you get a custom pipe that has a quality build and excellent customer service for a lot less money than the "big name companies" :bonk:www.mrd-racing.com

I have a 05 and a Big Gun EVO X. It's a great pipe. It feels like the roll on power is better and seems to carry 3rd & 4th gears longer, I am really happy with it. It comes with a spark arrestor and a 96 db quiet insert to seal the deal. Big Gun has been making 4stroke pipes for a long time and they are one of the best looking pipes out there IMHO. TT has it for just under $300.00 witch is the cheapest I've been able to find, it's where I bought mine from. Good Luck with your quest