Bars and pegs

Anyone put taller bars and find lower pegs yet?

Bike is for my son, so not going with taller bars or pegs yet, but am replacing stock peanut butter bars with Renthal 7/8" RC Mini Racer bend (Model 784-03).

Anyone put taller bars and find lower pegs yet?

Lower pegs? I have to admit, that's the reason I would keep my CRF150F, but why would you want to put lower pegs on the "R?" Why not raise the seat? Lowering the pegs would cause serious health issues to your feet. :thumbsup:

Lower pegs? I have to admit, that's the reason I would keep my CRF150F, but why would you want to put lower pegs on the "R?" Why not raise the seat? Lowering the pegs would cause serious health issues to your feet. :thumbsup:

I could see doing it cause then you can grip the tank with your knees better if your knees are above the tank it makes it kinda dificult to grip the tank.

CRF250 Girl,

I take it all back. I never thought of that. :thumbsup:

Lower pegs???? you would drag them around rutted turns.

Lower pegs???? you would drag them around rutted turns.

Well socalxr, you are right. Actually, I'm dragging my pegs now. I wouldn't dare lower the pegs any lower then they were. I just never thought about a reason to lower them. You have to admit, it was a different perspective. :thumbsdn:

I think I roll over to the breakroom now. I lowered my pegs and rode through some ruts. I ripped off my ankles. The upper legs are still there though because I had them clamped to my tank. :devil:

On a serious note, you're friends with DMC. Can you talk those guys into making some aftermarket footpegs for the 150? I know the 230 ones fit, but they are about 3/4" lower and stock. NOBODY makes them for the 150 at the stock height. I have to get my feet on wide pegs!!!!!!